DE NV & CA Privacy
For the purposes of Delaware, Nevada and California privacy laws, please note that we save, from some webpages, only this tupe of information: Your IP address, access time, resource requested, success or failure in delivering a resource (Example: 220.127.116.11 bcr.tv - [18/May/2018:20:37:11 -0400] GET / HTTP/1.1" 200 29239 Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux i686; rv:60.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/60.0).
Other information offered by your browser is deleted before the above is stored in a logfile. For many of our webpages, the server stores more technical transaction information, including the referring website that your browser reveals to it. The logfile is subject to rotation and frequent deletion but its data may be inspected and shared with experts and authorities to identify and prosecute illegal acts.
The only information of relevance to our provision of the website is informaton to decide whether to send a regular-size page or a small page for a mobile device. We do not offer manual data entries of any kind, including personal information.
For the purpose of the European Union GDPR 2018, the data controller is Berliner Corcoran & Rowe LLP. We are committed to protecting your privacy.
Types of personal information we collect about you on our websites
The personal information we collect about you includes:
- Technical information, such as information from your visit to our website.
How we collect your personal information
The ways in which we collect personal information about you may include the following:
- As you request information from our server, your browser sends lots of information to our server. Our server uses the connection information to respond to the request and saves some connection and time information as well as success or failure information into a logfile.
Additionally, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence, but not on the webserver.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, web server logs and other communication data.
How we use your personal information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To manage, administer and improve our provision of our website.
- To provide information requested by you in the form of linked pages.
- To provide, administer, monitor the use of, and improve this website.
Our legal bases for using your personal information
We use your personal information on the following bases:
- To comply with a legal obligation.
- For our legitimate interests, as summarized above under the heading ‘How we use your personal information’.
Cookies and IP addresses
We may collect information about your computer, including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
We do not, but we may, obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They may help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They may enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customize our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognize you when you return to our site.
Where we store your personal data
Data is stored and processed in the USA.
Personal data we do not store
We do not store the details provided by your webbrowser and delete it except for this or more data saved in the frequently deleted logfile: Example: 18.104.22.168 bcr.tv - [25/May/2018:20:37:11 -0400] GET / HTTP/1.1" 200 29239 Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux i686; rv:60.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/60.0)
How we use the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in a legible and responsive manner for you and for your computing device.
- [Intentionally blank for future use.]
Disclosure of information
We may disclose your personal information, if we had any from our websites, to third parties:
We will ensure you can exercise your rights in relation to the personal data--if we should receive any from our websites--you provide to us. These are as follows:
- Where we are relying on your consent to use your personal data, you can withdraw that consent or unsubscribe from our services at any time.
- You can request access to the personal data we hold about you at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "GDPR Notice".
- You can ask us to update your personal data if it changes. In certain circumstances, you can request we erase the personal data we hold, or ask us to stop or restrict processing if you have an objection.
- You can ask for a copy of your information in a machine-readable format to allow you to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different services. This implements your right to data portability.
- If you have any privacy-related questions or unresolved problems relating to the use of your personal data, you may complain to us by contacting the nominated data controller whose details are found at the top of this notice.
- You also have the right to complain to the appropriate supervisory authority, about our collection and use of your personal data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.